The project's objectives are to:
- carry out a survey of research on relevant training impact evaluation methodologies
- consult with stakeholders across project partner countries to identify existing practices and needs in relation to workplace basic skills training impact evaluation
- develop a web-based Toolkit to identify the impact of workplace basic skills training, focusing on relevance to stakeholder needs, ease of use, and adaptability to a range of contexts
- localise the Toolkit to meet the needs of participating countries
- trial the Toolkit with stakeholders in 5 project partner countries (Austria, Germany, Romania, Switzerland and the UK)
- collect and disseminate evidence of the business benefits of workplace basic skills training gained from trialling
- publish, disseminate and exploit the Toolkit and other products of the project.